Expand in France
Expand in France
France is the world’s fifth largest economy and the world’s seventh largest foreign investor. It offers a wide array of business opportunities for investors and has a proven track record of attracting and retaining foreign companies and key talent.
With numerous life sciences companies, France is one of the leading and most dynamic regions in Europe in this sector. Highly regarded skills and expertise can be found throughout the drug development value chain providing the best environment to bring therapeutic innovations to the market as quickly as possible.
DEVELOPMENT IN FRANCE AND ABROAD
In a globalized and highly competitive market, business development is becoming more than ever a major step not to be overlooked.
Business development covers a wide range of activities, from the analysis of the company’s upstream strategic positioning to the various actions to be carried out in order to create and enrich a national or international client portfolio.
We support our clients operating in innovative services (Preclinical CRO, Clinical CRO, CDMOs, eClinical etc.) step by step in their local and international development by offering them tailor-made services that meet their specific needs and objectives.
Our structured and efficient approach ensures that they receive effective support adapted to each situation.
Step 01 : ANALYZE THE SITUATION
- Understanding of the company’s offer
- Sharing with the management team the objectives to be achieved in the short and mid term
- Knowledge of the market and existing competitors
- Identification of the key elements differentiating the proposed offer
- Analysis of existing marketing and communication activities
- Screening of the customer file
Step 02 : DEVELOP A GROWTH STRATEGY AND PLAN ACTIONS
- Support for marketing and sales teams
- Update of the prospecting file
- Realization of prospecting activities
- Selection and prioritization of the communication channels to be used (phoning, conferences, newsletters, social networks, etc.)
- Set up of the action plan to be launched
Step 03 : SUPPORT THE LAUNCH OF THE OPERATIONAL PLAN
- Integration of the elements collected through Excel or CRM
- Interaction with customer teams as soon as required
- Monthly reporting and mission management
- Development of the continuous improvement process